Wednesday, May 14, 2008

3 Ultimate Tips For Quick Muscle Gain And Fat Loss

3 Ultimate Tips For Quick Muscle Gain And Fat Loss
Are you tired of people telling you that it will take forever before you can see any results with your fitness training? Personally I was so sick of this that I decided I would reveal a secret that not a lot of people know about quick gains.
First let me explain where my anger came from in the first place. A couple of years ago as I first started in the gym I went to the personal trainer to ask him how long it would take me to look somewhat like a muscle builder (i told him I wanted to look like a guy who really just looked average) and he went on to tell me maybe two or three years, as I heard this I was devastated, I didn´t want to work hard for 2 or 3 years and look like an average joe with a little bit of muscle.

As I became depressed by my above finding, I quickly became an avid researcher of body building and the 3 tips that I am about to give are the works of about two years of research.
These next three tips have revealed results in 2 months on average, it doesn´t matter what your physical state is right know,please know yourself first. For example if you are skinny you have to eat more than someone who is just wanting to keep their muscle, and if you have some extra pounds please focus on protein and reduce your carb intake.

Of all the things I ever learned these are the most important tips you will ever receive and in a couple of months you will see results, you will surprise yourself! At the end please visit my sponsor to help you achieve the ultimate training, everyone needs a plan to start with so please consider it. E-mail me if you want me to direct you to a specific plan for your body type and results will be just around the corner.

Tip no. 1
Eat 1 1/2 hour before and 1/2 after your workout, focus on protein but you can add carbs as you desire please consider your current body state.
Tip no. 2
When you are working out you have to stress your muscles to their maximum in order to see results. The key-word here is -stress- you have to make your muscle work harder than any other activity you do during the day. For example if you are building muscle, add weight in order to -kill- your muscles, and if you are toning add reps in order to -kill- your muscle as well, and please go hard on your muscles during your work out, the key here is work hard, rest hard.
Tip no. 3
Know your body, as you go along this step is really mostly logical as you have to know your body in order to improve it. For example if you are skinny and you are trying to pack some serious muscle pounds, than don´t do any exercise where you can do more than 15 reps with a particular weight, the key here is if you want to tone- do more reps, if you want to gain size and muscle- go hard on time and weight with lower reps. To do this you have to absolutely know yourself and what you want to achieve.
Please visit my blog for more expert tips danielsands32.Blog.Com

1 comment:

MYCKAL said...

THIS IS GREAT IT REALLY WORKS, I DID NOT BELIEVE IT AT FIRST,B UT IT ALL MAKES SENSE, THANKS