Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't Count on Muscle Building Supplements Too Much

Don't Count on Muscle Building Supplements Too Much


OK, I know that everyone says that I have to pay attention to my bodybuilding workouts carefully. I know I have to get plenty of sleep and allow my body to recover after each training session. And I definitely know that I have to increase my calories and protein if I want to build massive amounts muscle. But when it comes right down to it, none of this is really that important. I mean, I can just buy some bodybuilding supplements and that will take care of everything, right? Wrong.

Too many people have found out the hard way that taking weightlifting supplements is no substitute for a solid training regimen or a weight gain diet. Did you know that even protein shakes are not really necessary? I'm not saying that you should stop taking them by any means. After all, they're pretty helpful in filling in the gaps in your diet. Getting enough calories and grams of protein will be difficult without these supplements. My point is that they need to be seen for what they are - they are supplements and not the core of your diet.

In the same way, you have to realize that muscle building supplements are not shortcuts to muscle growth. In fact, you have to make sure that your training, nutrition, and lifestyle are all properly aligned towards building muscle. When this is a case, supplements can provide a slight edge. They won't make up for a poorly designed muscle building program. With that in mind, don't worry about spending your money on a bunch of pills or powders. Instead, focus on learning everything you can about building muscle naturally.
If you would like to learn more about how to build lean muscle, visit Jon Cardozo's Web site at http://maximum-muscle-gain.com Learn the secrets to building a muscular physique and avoid the myths of the bodybuilding industry. Brought to you by Jcardozium.

No comments: