Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Discover How to Bulk Up Quick Without Getting Those Flabby Love Handles

Discover How to Bulk Up Quick Without Getting Those Flabby Love Handles
You probably have been told many times that if something sounds too good to be true... well, common sense just tells you that it isn't true.
Unless...

You heard it from me... and you guys are so much smarter now because of me... but you can thank me later! :)
But seriously guys -- no hitting the messenger!
Back to work now... in my opinion, this is one of the fastest ways I know to bulk up and feed your muscles to grow fast -- without getting fatter!

Before I tell you this, I want to say that I used this secret bulking up formula to quickly gain 25 pounds of muscle mass within 6 months. And that is NOT easy for skinny guy like me! First of all, I had to eat -- a lot during my three main meals -- breakfast, lunch and supper. However, as much as I ate, those meals only contributed to HALF of the required calories I needed to gain muscle weight.
Are you with me here?

I consumed about 3000 calories from the three main meals of quality foods. I stuffed myself to the gills and it still wasn't enough! You see, I needed to consume 4000 - 5000 calories each day to feed my growing muscles. And I started at 150 pounds! If you are heavier, you probably will need to eat even more than I did at first.
To sum it up, I wasn't getting the full calories I needed to get the job done. I needed an additional helping of 1-2 thousand calories and believe me... it's no fun when you are already stuffed and have no appetite!

And not only that... we have to go to work! That takes up eight to twelve hours of our time (including commute of course). So the bottom line is -- you and I need to "find" an additional burst of 1000s of calories that we are missing...
And consuming more quality food is not the answer.
And the key word here is "quality foods." That means consuming 8000 calories of pizza, and/or a quadruple order of cheeseburgers and fries ain't gonna do it for us... Unless you want to become massively flabby and overweight...
And you can't blame me... I warned you not to do eat unclean calories!
So what can we do?
(thinking)
(thinking some more)
I GOT IT!

How about weight gaining shakes?
Well... store bought shakes are actually very bad for you because they have lots of sugar and poor quality protein source. But the idea of weight gaining shakes is a very, very good one!
And that is because the liquid calories in these shakes are easy to drink and pure genius for consuming the extra calories in-between meals.

The solution of course little grasshopper... is to make your own weight gaining shakes!
But don't panic! It is actually much easier than you think...
This is what you are gonna need:
1) Large water bottles with tight fitting lids2) A good blender3) Frozen mixed berries (I get mine from Costco)4) A couple of jars of natural nut butter (I'm partial to Almond butter)5) 5 pound container of good solid, whey protein powder6) Skim low fat milk7) And a few minutes of your day
Here is what you do with all those things listed above....

Blend one to three cups of skim milk plus one to two cups of frozen berries plus 1-2 scoops of protein powder plus 2 tablespoons of natural nut butter.
And BAM! You get a power shake that will bulk you up for 800 super clean calories. No added sugars. No artificial crap or chemicals
This drink is AWESOME for skinny guys who are serious about building muscles. Exercise alone will NOT make your muscles bigger! But consuming this shake twice a day is so going to work out for you.

In short my friend, YOU are in control now! You are Spartacus!
One more thing... bulking up does not mean staying lean. Bulking up is the phrase you go through to gain massive muscles. After you reach the weight and size you want... THEN... you can focus on getting lean while maintaining the weight and size.
OK big guy... nows the time to walk the walk and talk the talk. Grab that shake and start drinking it down... on your way to massive muscle gains!
Hate being skinny? Is everybody telling you that you will always be thin or laugh at your skinny body? Well, they are all wrong! You can absolutely gain muscular weight. Discover how to gain muscles fast at my website:
http://www.healthy-weight-loss-fitness-program.com/skinny-guy.html
Discover How to Gain Huge Muscles and Impress the Girls!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Matt_Taylor

No comments: